SIMPLE, PROVEN STEPS YOU CAN TAKE RIGHT NOW TO INCREASE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
1. Every week, post at least two 400-word blog posts on your website.
- Provide insight or research on a topic your prospective patients would be interested in, that builds your credibility
- Feature a high-traffic plastic surgery search phrase 3-4 times in the piece, as well as the title (see list below)
- Include images or video, but rename them with the same search phrase before uploading to the blog post
- Schedule the posts to publish a few days apart (not all at once)
- Tired of writing? Video yourself talking about a procedure to a prospective patient and post it to YouTube. Then embed the video on your website as a video post (you still need to write a title and description for YouTube that uses the search phrase, but video gets results!)
2. Every week, post a short intro and link to last week’s blog posts on your Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Write a short “hook” that will build interest in reading the post
- Feature the same high-traffic plastic surgery search phrase once in the social media post
- Again, include an image or video, renamed with the same search phrase before uploading to the blog post
- Schedule the posts (or remind yourself) to publish a few days apart (not all at once), you can (and should) link to the same blog post twice, but spread them out
3. Ask all happy patients to review you.
- Send a follow up email with links to review on Google and Facebook
- Video happy patients while in the office about their experience and post on your YouTube channel (add at least one a month)
- Copy positive reviews into features on your website
- Consider offering bonuses and/or incentives to staff members for getting new reviews, either as individuals, or reward the office as a whole
We recommend a unique, holistic philosophy based on the idea that your digital marketing is most successful when ALL of your online assets work together. This plan is designed to coordinate your website, directories, reviews, Google listings, and social media—like Twitter and Facebook—all in a cohesive plan. While this strategy is unique, it is simple. However, most businesses stumble when it comes to consistent execution.
Just remember: CONSISTENCY is where you’ll beat the competition.
Technical note: There are also several more technical aspects to digital marketing that often cannot be done in-house to ensure that your website is functioning well and will not be penalized by Google for a long list of reasons. RISE offers a free SEO audit to Ideal Implant network plastic surgeons so you can see if your site needs any technical help. If you are interested in the free audit, simply complete the form on the right.
TOP SEARCH PHRASES
These vary slightly by region, but here are the top ten phrases to focus on. Use them exactly as written, although you can have a comma or period in there. Yes, it’s tricky and awkward sometimes. But here’s an example our writers rely on a lot: “If you’re considering a tummy tuck, Dallas plastic surgeon Fred Jones M.D. shares the following tips.”
- tummy tuck [city]
- breast augmentation [city]
- breast implants [city]
- plastic surgery [city]
- plastic surgery [city]
- breast reduction [city]
- liposuction [city]
- mommy makeover [city]