The keystone of our independent reporting, this is a real time, living report built by our Senior Data Analyst in month one and made live in month two for the duration of your membership. An initial dashboard is built for you to include both best-practice marketing KPIs and up to five specific KPIs related to your own business needs as provided in your intake questionnaire. You may then request up to three additional KPIs to be added to this report each month to further customize your independent reporting, such as social media platform measurements, website visitor demographic analysis, deeper paid search or search console reporting, or even custom operational or revenue calculations. Month after month, clients can work with us to build a comprehensive, multi-page custom dashboard to inform their business decisions.
You deserve unbiased, expert analysis and clear performance reporting on your current strategy from a deeply experienced team.
Most small businesses need more marketing expertise than they can afford. Plus, the increasingly technical marketing landscape makes it even harder for non-marketers to stay abreast of what their marketers are doing. Unfortunately, this also makes it easier for small businesses to fall prey to distractions and snake oil.
RISE builds custom, real-time independent dashboards to give you a birds-eye, unbiased view of all your key performance indicators, so you will always know whether your marketing efforts are working—24/7!
Leverage the RISE enterprise-level agency reporting software and CMO-level guidance—all for a flat low monthly fee.
Three Steps to Smarter Marketing:
- Monthly CMO-level strategy sessions and data analysis keep your marketing team more accountable, while freeing them up to drive growth.
- Fact-based monthly insights help you improve the success and accountability of your marketer, agency, or your own efforts.
- Enjoy unmanipulated clarity explained by a C-level marketer for smarter decision making in an increasingly technical landscape.
You can hire a CMO for $100-350k a year, or put the same level of experience to work for you along with real-time dashboards that give true insight into your business—all for one low-cost monthly subscription of $500!
Your independent monthly report subscription includes:
Your senior marketing advisor has your best interests at heart and isn’t working to sell you any product or service.
Most businesses rely on a single mid-level generalist that has to wear many hats and juggle multiple priorities that require vastly different skill sets. Solopreneurs are not only tasked with all this on the marketing front—they’re managing sales, operations, and accounting, too! Both benefit greatly from this affordable, added support.
Start Marketing Smarter Today!
When you select the RISE Advising & Reporting membership, you’ll receive an email link to schedule a Welcome Call with your Senior Marketer right away.
Your RISE Senior Marketer will run baseline reports to review with you, learn about your business, and customize your dashboard within 30 days.
From there you’ll meet monthly to review performance, focus your efforts more efficiently, and discuss your questions and any special projects. There’s no contract or ongoing obligation—we keep our clients by helping them grow!
What Happens Next?
Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email to schedule your Welcome Call and review your Baseline Reports.
- During your welcome call, your RISE CMO will learn about your business, gain needed access, review your past marketing efforts, and discuss your specific marketing goals.
- Over the next 30 days, your RISE CMO will personally oversee our technical team as they build your reporting dashboards based on your specific needs.
- At the close of each month, your RISE CMO will draft an executive summary with recommendations specific to your business and send via email by the tenth of the month.
- After the tenth, your RISE CMO will meet with you at a regularly scheduled time via videoconference to review their analysis and recommendations based on last month, and to address your ideas and questions around your marketing efforts.
- During this monthly meeting, your RISE CMO will also methodically conduct our proprietary RISE Auditing Process, which proactively covers a different area of your marketing plan each month. This program helps to evaluate and solidify every aspect of your marketing over the course of a year, and is then repeated each year to continually improve in each area.
- Your advisor will follow up via email after each month’s call with specific, clear direction on the next marketing priorities and tasks recommended for you in the coming month—including a recommended content plan and links to any relevant training videos in the RISE DIY Training Library.
- Your advisor is available via email to answer any time-sensitive marketing questions throughout the month. Non time-sensitive items will be discussed in the regular monthly call. Additional calls can be scheduled through our On-Call Advising program if more help is needed.
- Your advisor is also available to vet any marketing staff members, vendors, services, or agencies and provide impartial feedback and recommendations either during your monthly call, or through an extra On-Call Advising session.
There is no contract or term agreement for this program, but is offered on a month-to-month subscription basis. Your dashboard is accessible 24/7 as long as your membership remains active. You can also downgrade to Reporting & DIY at any time after month one for $250 and it will take effect on your next billing cycle.
- Marketing has never been more complex and technical, so CEOs are increasingly out of touch with what their marketing teams are doing.
- Decision makers are advised by marketers trying to sell a solution, creating a conflict of interest.
- Even well-meaning marketers can easily manipulate the data toward positive data points without actually moving the needle.
- Too many marketers are not staying current in the constantly changing digital marketplace, and offline and online strategies are not aligned.
- Campaigns and new pilots may not be properly tracked to determine effectiveness.
- Short-term thinking and constant distractions prevent consistent execution and proper tracking.
- Sloppy or unethical marketers insecurely manage access to online properties.
At RISE, our solution is to keep businesses from making mistakes and wasting money with clear data and impartial guidance.
You don’t need another sales pitch, you deserve CMO-level strategic insights with your primary interests at heart.
What Access Does RISE Need for Reporting?
At minimum, RISE will need administrative Google Analytics access for your website to begin your reporting program. Based on the custom KPIs requested, we may also require top-level administrative access to Google Ads, social media platforms, and sales tracking.
RISE securely holds and manages high-level access to digital properties and platforms for many companies across North America and holds itself to the highest standards of confidentiality and cyber-security as is expected of any reputable agency or firm.
As part of our independent reporting, RISE will communicate to leadership the names of all those who currently have access to any accounts to which we are provided administrative access. This is critical, as it is extremely common for there to be security lapses in this area, and regular access audits should be conducted.
At the conclusion of our relationship, RISE always works to ensure that a partner or owner (or at minimum, two high-level staff members) have top-level access to any online properties or accounts before instructing clients on how to remove us, or removing ourselves.
Communicating with Your Marketing Team about Independent Marketing Reports
We at RISE always advocate total transparency between leaders and their marketers. While it is true that some marketers are wary of independent third party reporting, we find that A-Players don’t shy from accountability. Even good marketers are often tempted to “float” the best looking data to the top and hide poor performance in more critical areas. To make wise decisions, you are best protected when you separate marketing operations and reporting.
In truth, the career marketer is well aware of how much of their actual marketing time is typically lost to reporting demands and chasing down moving goal posts. Clear KPIs and independent reporting free up marketers to actually market, while clarifying for them which priorities are being measured by the C-suite so everyone is literally on the same DataCloud “page.” Not only will you save significant team hours with this low-cost subscription, you may likely find your team happily welcomes the freedom from the tedium of reporting.
In addition, we frequently are able to validate to leadership where external factors outside the marketer’s control are coming into play—often these very real factors may be seen as an “excuse” when coming from within. The vast majority of marketers we measure see us an an ally, resource, and partner.
Most CEOs will need to work with their existing marketing teams to provide RISE the needed access for Analytics. Even if not, you should note that anyone with access to a platform will generally still be able to see who else has access. It is increasingly common for multiple agencies and/or staff members to have access to such properties. It’s true it may be a red flag if there is significant pushback, but there’s no need to jump to this conclusion.
One final note, RISE is a rather unique marketing firm in that we are focused heavily on training, mentorship, and content production for internal marketers. While we do offer full-service marketing programs, we are extremely non-competitive and have worked collaboratively as a fellow team member with many agencies and internal staff members as an extension of our clients’ organizations.
As a result of our “trailguide” approach, we are not typically a competitive threat to any internal generalist or external agency who is actively managing the full spectrum of digital and traditional campaigns, and it rarely takes long for any internal marketer or sister agency to recognize this and work with us to create a win-win relationship.