- Dashboards Customized for Your Organization and Users
- Dynamic Time Cards Instantly Capture Employee Time and Management Adjustments
- Drill-Down Summary Sheets Provide Labor and Employee Exemption Information
- Scheduling Includes Automatic Schedules and Easy-to-Use Editing
- Extensive Data Filtering and Drill-Down Capabilities
- Online Reporting
- Extensive Pay Rules for Complex Policies and Compliance
- Integration with Your Payroll and HR
- Learning Centers Provide On-Demand Learning and Training
Your job is not to keep track of when employees come and go. Make tracking attendance simple, easy and cost effective and RISE with PBI’s time and attendance solution. Say goodbye to lost data, lost time, and lost money–our payroll and timekeeping solutions work together seamlessly.
- Online timesheets include manager self-service for supervisors and employee self-service and kiosk for staff while providing up-to-the-minute information through a web browser.
- Barcode or magnetic swipe time clocks identify employees as they punch, transfer, or perform other transactions at the time clock with a coded or magnetic stripe badge.
- PIN entry time clocks use a short personal identification number to identify an employee.
- Biometric hand or finger readers such as the RSI Hand Punch use the shape of an employee’s hand or fingerprint to securely identify the employee and record the time and attendance information.
- Proximity readers require employees use proximity badges to record their presence.
- Telephone-based systems allow staff to punch in using any touch-tone telephone—facilitating telecommuting and supporting off-site workers.
- App-based tracking for employees on the go, such as ESS Mobile, may be appropriate for certain employees with settings based on permissions configurations that can be tailored to each employee.
PBIPayroll’s time and attendance software give you the scheduling control you need to always have payroll in and submitted on time. View, create and change schedules for one employee, a group or even the whole team. Set up schedules by the day, week, or month. Set up a customized time period to meet your business needs.
Our software allows you to create ongoing or repeating schedule patterns for employees who work the same hours regularly. Schedule an employee once, then never worry about it again.
When an employee is assigned a schedule, our software will automatically compare the schedule to real hours worked. Get accurate information on employees who arrive late, leave early, take long lunch hours or are regularly absent.
Time and Attendance Reports: Our workforce management software provides over 50 real-time workforce management reports with options for customizing and automating both content and format.
Time Card Reports: Track employee punch activities, exceptions, rate transfers, credits, and supervisor edits.
Workforce Management Reports: Collect information on specific exceptions, benefits, and wage information or review employee historical information.
Scheduling Reports: Review employee schedules, review coverage for shifts, compare actual hours to scheduled coverage, and review daily scheduled hours.
Cost Tracking Reports: Track dollars and hours, report pay historical information, calculate gross dollars, and review actual versus scheduled hours.
Budget Forecast Reports: Track and anticipate your labor budget.
W-2 & 1099 Processing and Reporting: Thorough end-of-year processes include intensive client collaboration to ensure accuracy and timely completion of year-end cumulative totals. Plus we work with you to ensure compliant classification of each employee type.
Real-Time Payroll Reporting: Your employer portal gives you 24/7, real time access into every aspect of your payroll processing.